What Aspects You Should Pay Attention To In Daily Management Of Shared Hositng？
The purchase process of the shared hosting is to firstly log in the registration page and submit the related personal information. After the information is confirmed， it is possible to directly log in and select the target shared hosting. However， when succeeded， most users always feel that there are no needs for the daily management. In fact， it is totally wrong. The specific maintenance precautions are as follows：
1. Keep your password as a secret.
2. Record your password in a safe place so as not to forget it after several modifications.
3. Change your password periodically.
4. Avoid using the common word or phrase easy to be figured out.
5. Do not simply use your own birthday， your lover’s birthday or your children’s as the password. A combination of numbers and letters may be your best choice.